Over the years, Phyto-Therapy has supplied imported and local organic ingredients, bringing good health to people and supporting farmers, mainly in third world countries.
We also make monthly donations to charities in Australia, which include:
- Animals Australia
- Australian Marine Conservation Society
- Guide Dogs Australia
- Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia Australia
- Youth off the Streets
- Nature Conservation Council
During our devastating bushfires in early 2020, Phyto-Therapy made charitable donations to the below organizations, to assist in the recovery of Australia’s precious wildlife;
- The Koala Preservation Society Port Macquarie
- WIRES (Wildlife Information, Rescue and Education Service)
Our commitment to supplying high quality ingredients to improve health and well-being for our customers, as well as supporting charitable organisations, are the basis of our core values.